Tuesday, August 10

Mason is 1 Month!


Then...

And now!!

1 Month Stats-
11 pounds 10 ounces (90th percentile)
22.5 inches (90th percentile)
He's averaging a gain of 2.5 ounces a day!!!! (the national average is 1!!)
My baby is already one month old today!! I cannot believe how quickly this past month has flown by. I think between the rough c-section recovery and 3 weeks of out-of-town guests, it's made the past month a blur.
Mason has grown so much!! He has been gaining a little over a pound a week! We go tomorrow for his one month check-up so I will post his stats then...but I'm pretty sure he's close to 12pounds already! Here are a few tidbits on our baby Mason:
-He has very distinct eyebrow ridges, that make him look a little grumpy or confused!
-He has impeccable timing as he usually pees on his mommy at least twice a day!
-Baths relax him!

-His first big outing was to Chuck E. Cheese's...I hope we're not preparing him to think all outings are that fun!
-The boy loves to eat...and he eats fast!
-Doc thinks he has reflux...I'm not sure what to call it...all I know is I have to do lots of laundry because he spits up SOOOO much!
-He's adored by his big brother!


-He's a good sleeper...only wakes up 1-2 times at night to eat!
-He sleeps with one hand close to his face and the other arm straight out!

-He may only be one month old, but he already has a receding hair line!
-He goes through at least 18 diapers a day!!!!!$$$$$
-He grunts so so much!!!
-He has the most adorable chin...and some BIG cheeks!

It has been so wonderful adjusting to being a family of four! Owen has pleased us with how well he has adjusted to having a baby in the family! He loves to lean over Mason and stare at him! Whenever Mason cries, Owen shows his concern by either saying "Bubba!" or he will take my hand and walk me over to where ever Mason is! So sweet!
Mason-5 days old

1 week old Mason!

2 week old Mason with his cousin Lawson!

Owen being silly!

His left arm is always by his face!

Joe and his boys!

Momma and Mason

Full body shot!

The Brothers!

Big Yawn!



No comments:

Post a Comment