Sunday, January 23

Mason is 6 months!!!!

I know I say this every time I give an update that concerns the boys' ages...but I really cannot believe my baby is 6 months...half a year already!! He is such an amazing joy. He has added so much to this family in these past 6 months! I'm hoping his delay (compared to his brother) in some developmental milestones is a sign of his laid back nature that will be refreshing compared to his high paced big brother! He is still in the 95 percentile for height but dropped to the 50th in weight! Many would argue that last one...he's so heavy! The only explanation for his "low" weight is the Johnny Jump up! This boy LOVES to jump..I even asked him the other day if he preferred his Johnny jump up over me. He didn't answer. :) Apart from becoming more active...he's also eating much more! Milk and Cereal for breakfast, milk veggies and fruit for lunch, milk for an afternoon snack, veggies, fruit, and oatmeal for dinner, and milk before bedtime! Big eater! He's taking at least 2 two hour naps and sometime a third in the evenings. Sleeps from 8p-8a (closer to 7:30a the last few days:/ Here are some pics of my baby!
Check out that hairline!

Happy Happy Baby

Car seat pics

I have some just like this of O...I'll have to compare them!

O the Johnny Jump up!!

He sucks in that bottom lip a lot!

Sleeping peacefully



Mason's Half Birthday Party!! You might be wondering what happens at a Half birthday party...well the guest of honor has his first bite of fruit, a try at using a sippy cup, and a Gerber Puff (solid food that melts in his mouth). All of his guests get to enjoy a half circle cake (Which Owen called a moon...side note, I've really been enjoying sneaking veggies in food...the cake had pumpkin and squash in it...but no one could tell!!)

First bite of fruit!

His sour reaction!

Even worse!!

"Give me more...I'll try it again..."

"Never mind!"

M had the same red splotchy reaction to fruit that O had. Weird. Only happened once.

Trying sippy cup for the first time

First Puff...he didn't like it!

Playing with his big brother


He's getting better with the sippy cup...but mostly uses it to chew on since he's getting two teeth...watch out momma!!

Owen showing M his half birthday gift!

Me and my Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment